OUR CLINICAL MISSION
We want you to THRIVE!
The average American diet is grossly deficient in many essential vitamins and nutrients that your body needs to perform optimally. Some of these deficiencies can also lead to serious chronic disease like thyroid, gastrointestinal, and liver disease. Taking these nutrients orally is fraught with issues including poor supplement quality (due to lack of regulatory oversight), often loaded with chemicals and preservatives as well as poor absorption and uncomfortable gastrointestinal side-effects.
We are highly-experienced medical professionals, together bringing more than 75 years of expertise to Salus. We have seen the limitations of modern medical treatment. Which is why we all came together to set up Salus – a holistic medical center that brings several conventional and root-cause (alternative) medical practices under one roof.
Our focus remains on treating the root cause of disease and not just the symptoms. We operate on the evidence-based premise that with a little support, the human body has a near limitless capacity to heal itself.
Doctors and hospitals around the world use IV nutrient therapy every day. They use it to support your body by completely bypassing the long process of digestion which allows you to feel the effects almost instantaneously.
Our board-certified physicians define the standards for your care
- We can review your medical history, conduct a physical exam, understand your specific problem areas, and then recommend a customized treatment plan based on our assessment.
- Hospital experience is prerequisite for all of our registered nurses that deliver your IV care. Many are actively working in a hospital setting.
- Our products are purchased from carefully-vetted, accredited sources
- Our procedures are internationally accepted standards
- Our protocols meet or exceed all the guidelines set out by local and federal authorities